We conduct a lot of litigation related to the right to information. Thanks to this, more and more people learn about what the right to information is. We sometimes oppose a low standard set by Polish administrative courts. In such situations, we look for the support of the international courts, as in the case of calendars of public office holders.
- Can a citizen look into the calendar of the President of the Constitutional Court?
- Access Info Europe on disclosure of calendars of public office holders
- The Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights submitted a friend-of-the-court opinion to the ECtHR
Other examples of topics, in which we have conducted multiple investigations leading to enforcement and development of disclosure standards include:
- transparency of political parties
- transparency of awards in public administration
- transparency of contracts entered into by state forests
- transparency of documents related to decision-making at the local level