1. General information
The www.siecobywatelska.pl website [further www.watchdogpoland.pl or Website] is operated by the Citizen Network Watchdog Poland, ul. Ursynowska 22/2, 02-605 Warsaw, registration number KRS 0000181348.
The website performs the task of collecting information about Users and their activities in the following way:
- Through information willingly entered in questionnaires and the newsletter.
- Through saving web cookies onto Users devices.
2. Information in the questionnaires and the newsletter
- The questionnaires and the newsletter collect information provided willingly by the User.
- The data provided in the questionnaires are processed in order to complete the function of a particular questionnaire, for example to register the personal details of a donor.
- The website may save information regarding the connection string (time stamp, IP address, browser type, operating system type and the name of the domain from which the User entered the Website).
- The newsletter’s subscribers have the right to access their data, to correct or to delete them. In order to do so, they need to send an email to email@example.com or to click the resign link in the newsletter.
- The data saved in the questionnaire is not shared with any third parties unless it is necessary for technical reasons due to the need of completing various tasks for example those of payment processors, or when it is required to share information gathered by the site with a body authorised to access the data based on a request made in accordance with the law, in the scope covered by such request.
- The Users commenting on the contents of the site may do so anonymously, no registration is required.
3. Information regarding cookie files
- Cookie files are information data, specifically text files, which are stored on the Website User’s device and which are designed for using the Website.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originated, the time they are being stored on the device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to create statistics which help understanding how Website Users use websites, which helps to improve their structure and content. They may also be necessary to operate some of the Website’s functions.
- The device used for subscribing to the Citizen Network Watchdog Poland’s newsletter uses a cookie which saves an e-mail addresses in the newsletter’s base of addressees. It is a necessary feature, to be able to successfully sign up for the list of newsletter addressees.
4. Managing cookie files – how does granting and cancelling your consent work in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookies he/she may block and limit their installation by changing browser settings or through one of the many available (free) solutions (for example Ghostery).
- Deactivating cookies necessary for the authentication process, safety and saving the User’s preferences may impede the access or in extreme cases prevent the Website from functioning.
6. Contact and additional information
- In the event of additional questions regarding the protection of privacy, more information can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org.