Since 2015, our sustainability strategy includes building the constituency and raising funds from citizens.
Regardless of the fundraising from citizens, from the begining we have been supported by our outstanding group of donors who have repeatedly supported our work and can testify that Citizens Network Watchdog Poland is a reputable and trustworthy organisation which honours the obligation it has undertaken.
- Centre for International Private Enterprises
- European Economic Area Mechanism
- European Union
- Heinrich Boll-Stifung Warsaw
- Magovox Ltd. – a Polish company established by Małgorzata Rutkowska, which thus transferred her private funds to implement various social goals. The company’s main mission is to build a society of conscious citizens who take responsibility for their lives and realize their latent potential.
- Open Society Foundations
- Sigrid Rausing Trust
- Stefan Batory Foundation
- Swiss Contribution
- Trust for Civil Society in Central and Eastern Europe
- Visegrad Fund